think im being a sentimental fool

SeasonalSituation

Visit site
While as some of you know i recently gave away my tba to a good friend, but now I'm regretting it and feeling guilty. She's recently found out shes pregnant, no issues there it happens and I'm nothing but happy for her.

But this is my dilemma, although she hasn't yet said, my thought is she might want to sell him, she has a foal and we all know how expensive it is to keep one horse never mind 2 so now I'm sat here feeling pretty guilty that he may go to a new home, he's 15 soon and has more then enough issues. But he helped me through a. Relationship breakdown, and other issues I had at the time. I'm feeling guilty cause of these reasons and his age, and I'm now in a bit of money and have hopefully got a new job.

I feel like I'm letting horse down, but don't know what else I can do. What would you lot so?

FionaM12

Visit site
While as some of you know i recently gave away my tba to a good friend, but now I'm regretting it and feeling guilty. She's recently found out shes pregnant, no issues there it happens and I'm nothing but happy for her.

But this is my dilemma, although she hasn't yet said, my thought is she might want to sell him, she has a foal and we all know how expensive it is to keep one horse never mind 2 so now I'm sat here feeling pretty guilty that he may go to a new home, he's 15 soon and has more then enough issues. But he helped me through a. Relationship breakdown, and other issues I had at the time. I'm feeling guilty cause of these reasons and his age, and I'm now in a bit of money and have hopefully got a new job.

I feel like I'm letting horse down, but don't know what else I can do. What would you lot so?

I'd have a chat with your friend and say if she ever wants to part with him you might be in a position to take him back. Or if the new baby and two horses would be too much for her, maybe you could share responsibility?

Cobi

Visit site
I'd have a chat with your friend and say if she ever wants to part with him you might be in a position to take him back. Or if the new baby and two horses would be too much for her, maybe you could share responsibility?

^^this is a good idea, dont feel too guilty tho, these things happen x

SeasonalSituation

Visit site
Think ill try it. If she wants to sell I'm going to keep my eye on it and if in the financial pistion with life I think ill have him back. Hearts ruling my head at the moment.