Think i'm losing Hovis.....

Hovis_and_SidsMum

Visit site
To my husband!!
grin.gif

I'm working away 3 days a week at the moment (cr*p but we need the money so tough) and hubby is looking after both Omar and Hovis.
I got home on friday ngiht to a grinning husband who'd been jumping the Destroyer in one of our YOs "materclasses". YO has told hubby he rides Hovis beter than he rides Omar and hubby has confessed to others he enjoys jumping hov more than Omar. Principally I think because hovis doesn't have the word STOP in his dictionary whereas Omar can throw in some very unexpected and dirty ones.
I have been informed that Omar might be his dressage and showing horse and Hovis is going to be his jumping / XC and hunting horse!!
shocked.gif

Not bad from the horse he refers to as "bog trotter 1"
The words i want my horse back springs to mind..........

Enfys

Visit site
smile.gif
My husband periodically tells me that he'd like to ride my mare, I stop that thought in its' tracks by saying "Oh Goody, I'll start looking for a new one then!"
grin.gif

Actually, I think it is rather good that your OH likes riding at all, he's just improving Hovis for you!

muddy_grey

www.*******.com
I lost my last horse to other half. Wouldn't of minded if he had done some of the grunt work, but he was all carrots and hacks!