Think I've found my stallion!

juliehannah58

Visit site
I remember seeing him last year and thought I should remember that name, well just found him again and think I've found the one! Now just have to make a million pleading phonecalls....!!

Meet Rebelara:
Rebelara.jpg

International Grade A pure bred Irish draught stallion, Grade A and jumping internationally by 7 years old. His foals have taken the Champion Foal title at the Irish Draught National Breed show for the last two years running and he has had a 100% success rate so far.

Sorry if piccies are large, I've resized them but photobucket is playing up!

I think he's perfect, can't get more Irish and he's a super jumper. All his stock so far look fantastic, he's just the right height and shape, and he's mega fertile!
smile.gif

Let's hope it works!! Eeeeeekkkkkkkkkkk!!
shocked.gif
grin.gif

juliehannah58

Visit site
Ah thanks SN, I'm so glad you approve of the mix as you are so experienced
smile.gif

If I get a foal (fingers crossed!) with this mixure it should be a good'en. My mare was a top prospect at 4-5yrs before she was wrecked and is amazingly talented, and he is obviously talented so I'm hoping.....
smile.gif

If all goes to plan you can look forward to loads of panicking PM's to you I expect! (Sorry in advance!)
grin.gif

bonney

Visit site
what lovely looking animals. i think you will get one top quality foal.your mare is beautiful. i am not a great fan of greys but he looks a nice shaped horse. good luck.

lennysmith

Visit site
Ooo she looks like my old mare Rosie. Beautiful. He is very smart too. As you say if it all goes to plan should be a good 'un. Good luck xxx

S_N

Visit site
Hey - no probs hun! It's exciting!! I've heard good things about his stock! I should have said so earlier - was being hassled to go out att!!

Claireg9

Visit site
Am i allowed to say i dont like him?
Dont shoot me down there is nothing wrong with him, hes just not my cup of tea thats all. I love your mare though she looks very alert! If he's bloodlines are so good as you say though, the foal is set to be a massive jumper.
Good luck if you go for it i hope it all works out x