Think my horse has a problem!!

Kelly1982

Visit site
She has been really bad to muck out the last week or so and it has been taking me a good half hour to muck out when it usually takes me about 10mins. She is out from 7.30am and in at 5pm and she still manages to make a mess.

They are in today and my friend is doing her for me as i am not going down tonight, she mucked her out this morning and said she was disgusting. She went back down there at lunch and in 4 hours she has done 8 poos
shocked.gif
The others had only done 2!!

Sorry pointless post but was wondering if anyone has a cork??

Rambo

Visit site
Horses should poo more....it's a sign of a healthy digestive system
grin.gif
As long as she's not scouring it shouldn't be a problem. Doesn't help you with the mucking out though
tongue.gif

Kelly1982

Visit site
well can someone tell her its not healthy for my digestive system
grin.gif
tongue.gif

Probably doesn't help she has changed fields but that dont mean she has to kick it around LOL
mad.gif

MarthaRodman1

www.photobucket.com
Not a pointless post at all! The mare I have on loan is also foul!!!! We can take out 3/4 barrels each morning easily! I pooh picked the field at the weekend and got just 2 wheelbarrows out in just 1 week, she's out from 7am till 6ish each day. (she's the only 1 in that field at the mo) I think she stores up her *hit for the stable instead of depositing it in the field - aaaahhh!!!

Parkranger

Visit site
My boy is gross too.....he also walks it around which makes life SO much easier.

Made the mistake of giving him one of those black licks the other night......dear me, what a sight the next morning.

Kelly1982

Visit site
Glad my horse is not the only one!!

She is usually really clean and i thought i had hit the jackpot with her cause my last horse was quite dirty too but this last week she has made up for it!!

Rambo

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
cause my last horse was quite dirty too

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah....thanks for neglecting to tell us that bit Kelly
tongue.gif
wink.gif

I now have the TWO dirtiest horses on the planet lol!