Thinline

Rosiebelle

Visit site
Hi

After much research I am looking to buy a Thinline saddle pad for my horse. Has anyone bought one from the EU Thinline website. Do you know if I will get charged extra tax to get it delivered to the UK.

Also interested on peoples reviews of these pads.

Thanks

Sprat

Visit site
I haven't, but a friend has and yes she got charged for it.

I was looking into buying one, and was advised that there is a UK stockist - justsaddles.co.uk so you won't end up paying tax.

I managed to pick one up on ebay recently for £20 so it's always worth keeping your eye out on there!

Sprat

Visit site
I'm pretty happy with mine so far, however I have only ridden in it twice (once just a potter, and once at competition). During the comp, my mare loosened her back much more and did seem to be coming more through.

I'm schooling tonight so I'll let you know!

Sprat

Visit site
I read about them on here, bought one and my mare told me she was not amused. Loads of ££££s wasted there then!

Oh no, that's not ideal at all! Out of interest, how did your mare respond?

You'll probably be able to sell it on quite easily (if you haven't already!)

Red-1

I used to be decisive, now I'm not so sure...
Visit site
Oh no, that's not ideal at all! Out of interest, how did your mare respond?

You'll probably be able to sell it on quite easily (if you haven't already!)

No, it had such a good write up that I have kept it.

The mare has had frequent shape changes along with saddles :mad: and the current saddle is perfect without a pad but was probably a bit tight with a pad. So, when we next go up a size I will use it until she expands into that one too :)

The reaction was just being a bit resistant, but that is so unusual that it was well worth noting!