Third time lucky? Oops I bought another pony...

Foxy girl

Visit site
After two false starts I've bought another pony for the littlies to start riding. Am really hoping he'll be the one for us as a family and will give my children the confidence back that has been shattered by a couple of unsuitable ponies.

He's 10.2hh 11 years old and has done everything - Pony Club, M&M, hacking, hunting, jumping etc etc. He is steady but not ploddy - there's lots of Welsh cheekiness in there.

So now to find a home for the 9 year old shetland x who can't be ridden but could make a brilliant broodmare and/or companion. If I had 20 acres I'd keep her!

muddygreymare

Visit site
Glad you've found another pony, we need photos :D
As for the shettie, ask around and put adverts in tack shops and local pc/rc messageboards, as i'm sure someone is in need of a small companion pony :) Just wondering, why can't she be ridden?
Good luck with the new little pony :)

Foxy girl

Visit site
Ibblebibble and Muddy Grey Mare - I would rather the mare went to a good companion home and am in the process of advertising her as a companion in the main. She can't be ridden because of an old stifle injury which doesn't need medication, it's more like a loose joint which slips in and out so she can't bear extra weight other than her own! If I can secure extra grazing I'll keep her as she's so easy to do and too cute but it's hard to find where I am!

LauraWheeler

Visit site
I realy hope the new pony works out for you :) He sounds like a fab sort of pony. Also I hope you manage to sort something out for the little mare. :)