This has me confused

FadedFantasy

www.piczo.com
I dont know.. It made me chuckle 3000 FOR A BLIMMING FELLABELLA X somebodys desperate could get a descent show pony for that!! and its not the best of looking.. Both sexes part has be baffled

CastleMouse

Visit site
That is odd, are you sure it isn't just a joke? Poor little mite
frown.gif

chestnut cob

community.webshots.com
The ad says it's a haemaphrodite (sp?), which is basically someone or something that has sexual characteristics of both sexes - correct me if I'm wrong. Basically it looks like a mare, has a stallion crest, and had male sexual organs before gelding.

If you read the odd they mention it being "an oddity".....

FadedFantasy

www.piczo.com
it looks mistreated doesnt it? i read it carefully they had it castrated .. Umm sorry to sound dumb but doesnt that mean the whole thing off? and gelding just means the testicles .. Please excuse my spelling again
blush.gif
Im just very dumb haha !
xx

Bossanova

Visit site
I dont think that from a head and neck shot you can say it's been mis-treated.
Castrating is same as gelding. The pony looks odd but not skinny or unhealthy, it prob would be worth something to someone interested in having something different but no, it wouldnt go far in the showing world!!

Christmas_Kate

Visit site
There was an article about this pony in one of the magazines. I don't think you can say it is mistreated.
Have you ever heard of men who have all their man bits but are women inside? it's the same thing. Nothing to laugh at, and i think the owners are making themselves look worse by selling it as some sort of circus freak.