Pictures This Horse Was Reported For Neglect Today ?

Shysmum

www.youtube.com
An elderly Arab mare BEING RIDDEN ! Who knows if the Mayor will do anything, there is no equivalent of the RSPCA out here. ?

Attachments

• received_444249450332172.jpeg
    received_444249450332172.jpeg
    89.7 KB · Views: 288

Pinkvboots

Visit site
That's terrible an Arab breeder I know sold a really expensive prooven stallion to France, she lost track of him for a while and eventually found him on his way to a slaughter house, he looked like that and was terrified she did manage to get him back I think she knew someone in France and they helped her get him home.

I don't know if they have an AHS in France might be worth getting in touch with them
I will try and find out.

onlytheponely

Visit site
No advice Shysmum but I'm not surprised at all, sadly.

I've seen some horrific abuse here in France which is why I will never sell anything of mine over here again, even though I came here with the intention of breeding. I bought back two of mine because they were sold on to completely inept owners.

I sincerely hope your maire is better that what we had here for years. In the closest village to us, a few years ago, someone put a TB mare and new born foal on a tiny triangle of land, no more than 1/4 acre, in January. The weather was wet, windy and then turned cold, the same as we've had this year. They had no hay/feed, no shelter and no rugs. I tried desperately to find out who the owner was so I could offer a large box until the weather improved and plenty of hay but no one was interested. The foal died in the February, I was beyond angry, the maire couldn't look me in the eye whenever I saw him after that.

Shysmum

www.youtube.com
No advice Shysmum but I'm not surprised at all, sadly.

I've seen some horrific abuse here in France which is why I will never sell anything of mine over here again, even though I came here with the intention of breeding. I bought back two of mine because they were sold on to completely inept owners.

I sincerely hope your maire is better that what we had here for years. In the closest village to us, a few years ago, someone put a TB mare and new born foal on a tiny triangle of land, no more than 1/4 acre, in January. The weather was wet, windy and then turned cold, the same as we've had this year. They had no hay/feed, no shelter and no rugs. I tried desperately to find out who the owner was so I could offer a large box until the weather improved and plenty of hay but no one was interested. The foal died in the February, I was beyond angry, the maire couldn't look me in the eye whenever I saw him after that.
???