this is just appaling. i dont know how people can sleep!!

Oldenburg

Visit site
I really dont know how someone could do this!!

Its disgusting
frown.gif

teddyt

Visit site
In the majority of cases many dumped/abandoned animals are young and in a state. Until this country regulates breeding unfortunately it will continue. I fail to understand the mentality of people that have animals and dont look after them, let alone breeding them and not looking after them.
Anyone can breed anything and this just leads to bad welfare.
At least the poor animals are no longer suffering.
People like that make me sick

MurphysMinder

Visit site
I saw this picture on the front of our local paper today, it was quite a shock to see it on the news stand
frown.gif
The foal looks quite a distinctive colour, hopefully someone might recognise where it has come from.

D

Donkeymad

On tonights local news, a woman was sent to prsion for twelve weeks after shutting her two GSD's in a garden shed and leaving them. They starved to death. She said she couldn't afford to feed them.
So why do these people not call a Charity to take them away?
confused.gif

Ani

Visit site
My vet said this sort of thing would become more common (carcasses being dumped) with the passport regulations and the fact that it is now illegal to bury horses and farm animals on your land without express permission, in europe before they brought in these laws they set up animal incineration centres where you can take fallen stock for free, which they didn't bother to do over here.

fatpiggy

Visit site
I drive past a field full of pikey ponies ever day. They are generally small, have very bad conformation and wormy-looking bellies. In the summer they are neck-tethered. They are being given big-bale haylage but look poor (probably the worms). I keep telling my old girl how lucky she is.