This is so so so upsetting.......

only_me

Visit site
I thought that too when I saw it :(

Absoluetly horrific - I have no other words for it.

To make her walk on her coronet band... :(

Holly Hocks

Visit site
Banned from keeping equines for ten years? Should have been for life. And as for a fine of £10000 - should have been ten years in prison....

Bay_Beasty

Visit site
Banned from keeping equines for ten years? Should have been for life. And as for a fine of £10000 - should have been ten years in prison....

Absolutley no excuse for the poor animal to suffer like that!

Why was something not done sooner?

FFS - I nearly brought my dinner back.

The woman should have been jailed.

You all managed to say what I was thinking but all I could do was feel so sorry for Florence. Poor girl. How on earth did this happen. She was only 6!! :(

Rosehip

Visit site
Ive seen long feet and curling toes, so clicked on this video expecting to be saddened but not supprised. Im now in tears..... that is disgusting! She looked such a sweet horse too! Poor poor creature!

kirstyl

Visit site

You've said exactly what I was thinking. Why should she ever be given the chance to have another horse? 10 years is nothing. Poor, poor horse

wipeout

Visit site
Good grief. I worked for the RSPCA for nearly 10 years and I have seen some seriously awful things but I have just sat and watched that with my hand over my mouth.

I really do hope that sick excuse for a human being realises what she has done and that the local horse community keep reminding her of it.

Disgusting.

Poor, poor horse.

hannahmurphy

Visit site
Ive seen long feet and curling toes, so clicked on this video expecting to be saddened but not supprised. Im now in tears..... that is disgusting! She looked such a sweet horse too! Poor poor creature!

Same here :( Poor, poor pone.

What a vile woman. :mad: Someone ought to break her ankles and not let her be treated .......

hairycob

Visit site
It was so horrible I couldn't even breath. It did't help that her face was so like my Pickle pts in July. I know she had not had an easy life, but compared to this!! That poor. poor mare.

GREYSMEADOW

Visit site
I am totally and utterly horrified... and lost for words..... and especially due to the owners location.

Do we know where Florence was kept? I can only guess that the mare was kept away out of site. RIP little Girlie.

maggy-may

Visit site
OMG i am gobsmacked that this has been allowed to happen, poor pony all that pain and suffering it makes me so angry.
RIP poor florence your in a better place now pain free.x

MochaDun

Visit site
What a waste of a beautiful young horse. That is heartbreaking. How did that witch of a woman get away with it for so long? Was the horse hidden from view all her young life?