this made me smile

11bluewolf

Visit site
:eek:

This morning when out on a ride, I was sped past really fast by a really inconsiderate driver, luckily my horse being the saint he is he didn't bat an eyelid.

But on the way back, I passed an elderly gentleman on the pavement across the road from us who proceeded to put down and fold up his umbrella as soon as he saw us in the distance. It was absolutely pouring with rain and he stood for a good minute without his umbrella waiting for us to pass. This just made me really really happy and I obviously throughly thanked him!:)

Tyssandi

Veteran
Visit site
:eek:

This morning when out on a ride, I was sped past really fast by a really inconsiderate driver, luckily my horse being the saint he is he didn't bat an eyelid.

But on the way back, I passed an elderly gentleman on the pavement across the road from us who proceeded to put down and fold up his umbrella as soon as he saw us in the distance. It was absolutely pouring with rain and he stood for a good minute without his umbrella waiting for us to pass. This just made me really really happy and I obviously throughly thanked him!:)
What a lovely guy xxx

The older generation are often the more considerate