This mornings discovery

Widgeon

Visit site
Oh dear!! Time to treat yourself to a new pair I reckon....although in terms of excitement value, that's probably on a par with treating yourself by going grocery shopping. Hope you find some good ones!

dorsetladette

Visit site
I carry around spare pants and socks in my yard bag for these kind of emergencies

Always get caught out with something this time of year. if its only damp pants this year I've got off lightly. Will have to sort out my 'in case of emergency' change of clothes etc for the car boot over the weekend.

J&S

Visit site
I have those,and they and my new Horze water proof coat got well tested this morning. 100% positive test. I got them for a birthday present and they had been in the Mole Valley Farmers sale. Highly recommend.

thefarsideofthefield

Visit site
My waterproof over-trousers aren't waterproof!!!

Storm Alex has given me damp underwear! Currently sat in the office feeling a little uncomfortable.

From the inside or the outside ?
If it's from the inside - a pair of bicycle clips or elastic bands around the ankles should do the trick .
If it's from the outside - the stuff that you use to reproof turnout rugs works well .

dorsetladette

Visit site
From the inside or the outside ?
If it's from the inside - a pair of bicycle clips or elastic bands around the ankles should do the trick .
If it's from the outside - the stuff that you use to reproof turnout rugs works well .

Storm Alex was definitely on the outside of my trousers! :D

I didn't think about repairing current trousers- I do need to get a can of reproofing stuff so it wouldn't hurt to try.

Reacher

Visit site
It seemed to be more the seat soaking up the wet rather than me being dripped on...i used to leave an umbrella up covering the seat when it was parked up!