this "reputations" thing

FairyLights

Visit site
trying to give posts I like reputation its one by Motherofchickens at the mopment on a hay thread. it says I need to try again tomorrow have given too many reputations already today. Why Why Why is it all so complicated!!!!!!!!!!!!ahhhhhh

webble

Visit site
trying to give posts I like reputation its one by Motherofchickens at the mopment on a hay thread. it says I need to try again tomorrow have given too many reputations already today. Why Why Why is it all so complicated!!!!!!!!!!!!ahhhhhh

I tried to give one to someone the other day and it said I couldn't because I had already given them some and had to share my approval around! I can't help it if I approve of that person more than others

Ladyinred

Visit site
I tried to give one to someone the other day and it said I couldn't because I had already given them some and had to share my approval around! I can't help it if I approve of that person more than others

Makes a nonsense of the whole thing. Pointless.

MyBoyChe

Visit site
See, I dont understand any of these little green squares and things under the users name. I havent tried to understand it to be honest. If I think I can say something useful, I post, if I have an opinion, I post and if I need to ask a question, I start a thread. If its all about point scoring, I really cant be ar**d!

Meowy Catkin

Meow!
Visit site
I would quite happily delete my green bars and title of "veteran". Pointless!

You can opt out of the reputation system and have a lovely grey bar instead. Plus if you get posting and reach 10,000 posts, you can replace 'Old Nag' (which comes after 'Veteran') with whatever you like. :p ;) :D

SpringArising

Visit site
I didn't realise I could show mine until a few weeks ago. I was wondering why my bar was always grey and just thought no one ever agreed with me :D

I find it annoying when I can't give more than a couple of Reputation to other users over a short space of time, but I understand why they've done it like that.

case895

Visit site
You can opt out of the reputation system and have a lovely grey bar instead. Plus if you get posting and reach 10,000 posts, you can replace 'Old Nag' (which comes after 'Veteran') with whatever you like. :p ;) :D

Sorted the first thanks. I am 8800 short, so I might have to wait a while until I can write my own.

Princess16

Visit site
Personally I don't give a damn about reputations. I just post when I have anything constructive to say.

It's just a forum of people's knowledge not a competition to see who is "liked" more than otherrs all a bit pointless tbh.

FairyLights

Visit site
Just tried to give WelshD a star [reputation] about her excellent post about contact details at yards. It wont let me says I need to "spread it around" before it will let me. Charming.
Think e its annoying. Only just discovered it too.