This week's Horse & Hound

Doris68

Visit site
Thanks everyone! My copy usually arrives on Thursday and, on the odd occasion, Friday but nothing today! I'm in Suffolk btw.

rabatsa

Confuddled
Visit site
I have discovered that if the neighbours dog run door is open my postie will not get out of his van to put my post in the box. I do not blame him as I do not trust my neighbours dogs and they do not know any boundaries with regards to property. I just wish there was some way to know if it was a dog loose day or a no post day.

rabatsa

Confuddled
Visit site
He is just outside their gate which is never shut, which is why the dogs have no idea of having a boundary as they wander up to half a mile away. We do have a gate which is always shut to prevent them coming into our yard. The dustbin is on the lane side of the gate so the postie does not have to open our gate to deliver. Both gateways are side by side.

neddy man

Visit site
I am sure others will know, but im sure the council could insist that the dogs could not have access to a public highway and that the gate should always be closed ( maybe the post office,or bin men, or other delivery companies could complain to the council about loose dogs so you dont fall out with your neighbour's)

rabatsa

Confuddled
Visit site
I am sure others will know, but im sure the council could insist that the dogs could not have access to a public highway and that the gate should always be closed ( maybe the post office,or bin men, or other delivery companies could complain to the council about loose dogs so you dont fall out with your neighbour's)
This is what I am hoping.