This week's Irish Field

4whitesocks

Visit site
For those of you who get it....got my name in it for the first time...just in the results section for a riding club show (Greenhills in Coilog) and a mention in the para about the show....

It's a first for me so am a little chuffed with myself

(we won our class in our first proper competition - Advanced Primary SJ - I know they are teeny for all you SJers out there but each to their own!!)

Loupride

s25.photobucket.com
Aw thats great
grin.gif
well done D & Sid!!

Would you believe I still have the cutting from the first time my name appeared in there
grin.gif
It was my first competition out of PC, we own the Intermediate class at our local RC show
grin.gif

buzzles

Visit site
I didn't get this weeks field! Well done!! I remember when I got my picture in the field, I didn't recognise my horse!! I thought oh thats a nice horse, he looks like my fella, oh wait that is my fella and me riding him!!! I think I still have it around somewhere, hope it didn't get thrown out!

hati

community.webshots.com
Congrats on getting into the field. You should it out and out it in scrap book. I do that with mine. I have also been lucky enough to get my picture in the field a few times as well.

4whitesocks

Visit site
Thanks folks! we'll have to work on getting that pic in there too, mind you with my position and the horrendous concentrating face I make going over jumps I'm not holding my breath!!