Thorowgood saddles

*Maddy&Occhi*

Visit site
Anyone know where can I get a second hand Thorowgood T4 cob saddle from? Had a look on ebay and can't seem to find anything :confused: ...so just wondered if there were any good websites that have various tack for sale??

Thanks,
Maddy

wiz07

Visit site
PRELOVED AND FACEBOOK HAVE A WIDE VARITY OF SADDLES....

I saw one on saddles direct not so long ago
:)
I have the T4 pony and its fab.

Good luck

Suffolkangel

Visit site
Have another look on Ebay... there are loads of Thorowgood saddles 17.5 cob saddles, they dont all state whether they are T4's or not, but worth a look. :)

poiuytrewq

Visit site
They seem a bit hard to come across dont they. On a local FB page too me there was a 17.5" T8 cob for £350 I can look it up if that's any good? I'm after a 17" so no good to me

Wagtail

Horse servant
Visit site
I got one on ebay a couple of months ago for £150. It was in fab condition - as new. I am now looking for a dressage one.

*Maddy&Occhi*

Visit site
They seem a bit hard to come across dont they. On a local FB page too me there was a 17.5" T8 cob for £350 I can look it up if that's any good? I'm after a 17" so no good to me

I have my heart set on the T4, they're sooooo comfy to ride in, but thank you anyway :)

Will keep checking ebay, but just had a look on preloved and found a really decent one for a great price, so fingers crossed the guy gets back to me :)

Thanks again everyone.

cavana13

Visit site
Hi I have a brand new T4 high wither for sale, never been sat in still has tags on

17.5" wide gullet

Pm if u want pics

Fjord

Visit site
I have the opposite problem, I've got an L6 leather one for sale and everyone seems to want the synthetics. :(

*Maddy&Occhi*

Visit site
Hi I have a brand new T4 high wither for sale, never been sat in still has tags on

17.5" wide gullet

Pm if u want pics

I need the cob one :( ...ahhh how frustrating lol.

Fjord- I'm sure if you advertise on ebay someone will snap it up.

My mare is a funny shape, hense why I can only really have the T4 (advise from the saddler- but I love the T4 anyway, so comfy, tried others but I didn't really like them) ...that and she's still growing so I need change-able gullet. Finding saddles is so frustrating lol.