Those who have horses with white legs....

Coffee_Bean

www.horseandhound.co.uk
what colour boots do you use?? I used to LOVE the smartness of white boots on Bean (dark bay) but am now having to bring myself to admit the fact that they probably won't suit lady :p

So what do you use? I'm thinking black will be smartest?

FanyDuChamp

Visit site
Cappy has white stockings and I use white boots, but I agree white boots on white legs looks odd. I would go for havana or dark brown. I personally would not go for black, but that is just my taste!

Last edited:

Bri

Visit site
I have royal blue bandages which look very smart, but for boots it has to be black sadly...at least they don't show the filth like white ones do!! :D

kickandshout

Visit site
I have a bay with three white socks so his black leg looks odd in black boots and the white legs make my white boots look filthy so i use brown for shows and black for everyday. bandages of most colours look great too.

JoJo_

Visit site
I have lilac brushing boots for Tia! Matches her personalised saddle cloth. Its hard to find a colour which really suits coloureds tbh. Just pick one you think looks nice. I like purple/lilac but also just bought a nice burgandy headcollar so am thinking of getting burgandy exercise bandages sometime. I'd personally go with black boots rather than brown or white if those are the only choices.

Enfys

Visit site
I always used white if I possibly could for white legs, fortunately all the legs were white, I would have had a problem if one was white and one black! :D

It always infuriated me that boots were not made in chestnut colour, or girths for that matter :mad: The companies I spoke with said that market research showed they wouldn't be popular.