Thoughts on Feedmarks Dressage Success Supplement

Tempi

Visit site
waste of money - if you ask me they are just trying to make more money from yet another suppliment which dosen't really do anything. Its meant to promote skin/mind etc.....but i honestly dont see the point.

Dont get me wrong, i think Feedmark are a brill company, and i use their equidermis product which is AMAZING, but i just dont see the point of this suppliment. I have looked into using it but it really does just seem like a waste of money (at £49.99 a tub for around a month its not cheap either).

vanessahook

Visit site
I dont wanna be cynical but how can a supplement specifically help dressage horses? There are already a lot of supplements for the same sort of things, suppleness, mobility etc
I have to admit i stopped and read about it cos im a dressage fanatic but then saw the price and thought what a con!!!! Maybe if i was rich and could afford to spash money about or if it was guaranteed to turn my horse into a world beater overnight i would give it a try!!

Tempi

Visit site
my thoughts exactly, like i said it just seems like they are trying to make more money out of us, in the hope that our dressage horse will turn into GP machines............

ihatework

Visit site
Sounds like a load of tosh to me.
If you used the money you would be spending on decent training instead I'm sure you'd see a better improvement in your horse
laugh.gif

puddicat

puddicat.blogspot.com
Good grief, I'm amazed the company has the nerve to sell something that is SO obviously pointless. If you look back through the various supplements post on HHO you usually find somebody that swears by pretty much any product on the market. So far however, everyone whose replied reckons its pointless - so it blummin' well must be pointless with bells on.

Personally I wouldn't buy anything from a company that was so cynical as to try to sell something like this to its customers.

Evadiva1514

Visit site
I must admit when i read the ad in BD mag, i thought it looked a bit pointless... I wouldn't buy it just because it was related to dressage horses, and im sure a lot of people won't either.

chestnut cob

community.webshots.com
Last year there was a post about supplements where someone joked that they'd probably start making a Dressage Horse Supplement soon, and that people would actually buy it.

Looks like that person was right, PMSL!

I wonder if my horse will suddenly start passaging and piaffing around the arena after a couple of weeks on it
wink.gif
wink.gif

Horseg

New User
Visit site
Um... well, sorry to disagree with everyone... but I have chucked out all my other supplements in favour of this all-in-one... and so far, so good.... and it "does what it says on the can"
ooo.gif
ooo.gif

Sal_E

Visit site
Hmmmm. I might give it a go if it advertised better memory for the horse (so that when I show her the test sheet she can learn it off by heart so we don't go wrong...), other than that, I can't quite see the point!
grin.gif