Pictures "THROUGH THE EARS"

Mad_Cow347

Visit site
They are amazing don’t know what my horse would make of the giraffe he’s frightened when any deer invade the field and gallops about ????

I have this discussion with my horse every time I come back from a riding holiday. “Last week I was riding with rhinos, why are you scared of a bloody pigeon?”

Turitea

Visit site
Now I do not know which one of yours I like better.
Gryff, if you do decide to publish a calender with the best through-the-ears-shot of all your pics... I am your first customer. But you must keep the quality! ;)

Mrs B

Visit site
Today, an icy-wet ride but the promise of Spring is already there in the forest: the honeysuckle climbing the outermost trees is in leaf, as are the elder bushes ... the birds are scrapping over territory and the woodpeckers are drumming.

Hang on in there, folks!

Whatever happens in our lives, Spring always comes back x

PJBN7318.jpeg

gryff

Visit site
Now I do not know which one of yours I like better.
Gryff, if you do decide to publish a calender with the best through-the-ears-shot of all your pics... I am your first customer. But you must keep the quality! ;)

Haha...I'll find some more, just for you!

ArklePig

Visit site
Finally have something to post on this thread. Gentle hack out today with my temporary loan horse Jack, finally having the confidence to do it after my loan pony James didn't quite work out (she was far too much pony for me!). Bit windy but he didn't bat an eyelid and looked after me.

BBP

Visit site
Oo I'd love to go to Madeira do you recommend it?
100% yes! Stunning stunning place. Despite the gorgeous photo I wouldn’t go riding there but as a holiday destination it was wonderful. Snorkelling, kayaking, hiking, easy to get around, stunning scenery. We did a motorbike tour which was a great way to see the island (riding pillion and in a sidecar rather than driving ourselves).

IrishMilo

Visit site
I have so many Between the Ears photos, but I love these two.

rEZMUO1.jpg

WCJ6CWv.jpg