Tills is home from stud!

Bounty

www.freewebs.com
Collected Tills this morning, so thats stage one over and done with *phew* Lets hope she takes and then we won't have to repeat it!
She was AI'd with fresh semen on the 30th, but when scanned on the 31st they found she'd retained alot of fluid. She was flushed out with antibiotics and given a shot of something to help her expell the fluid. An old lady thing apparently... but you lot will know more about that than me!
She's being scanned on the 18th June to see if she's taken *crosses fingers!*
This is her when she arrived back, seeing as you have all yet to see a confo pic.
SSL22179.jpg

Pleased to be home...
SSL22180.jpg

sallyf

Visit site
keeping everything crossed for you.
Nice pictures much better than the ones you showed me before you wouldnt recognise her.

sallyf

Visit site
Apparently the sun is supposed to come out this week
grin.gif
so will try and get some pics of the little horrors although she looks more like a shetland pony with the coat she has grown with this miserable weather.

Ciss

Visit site
I am sure that she would grade, she looks very correct to me from a side view (can't see any evidence of off-set foreleg, back at the knee but would need a front on view to confirm it) so why not go ahead and do it?

How is she bred?

Bounty

www.freewebs.com
She's 3/4 TB, 1/4 QH and that's all I know....
She's 18 and will only breed the one foal, so I didn't really see the point in grading her, even though I am kind of interested.
The little one will be for keeps, so am not worried about how saleable it will be.
Can get you front/rear pics if you like?

Gingernags

Visit site
Fingers crossed for you!

She looks a good type, slimmer than my orange beastie though! But its the QH style bums I like, Asti's is bigger than the stallions but I hope baby inherits hers! What is the saying, the face of a lady and the ar$e of the cook????

Asti was being particularly sweet on Saturdaym do you like her Ermintrude impersonation with the flower?

AstiErmintrude.jpg

Bless, I just love the cheeky "Who? Me? Sneaking mouthfuls of grass??? Nooooooo" look on madams face...

Gingernags

Visit site
When the vets get the swab results... I'm sure she's in season now, not that she shows, but as soon as I get the all clear, she's in the trailer that night!!!

I'm glaring at the phone willing it to ring! Farrier coming tonight to remove shoes.

Pleaseringpleaseringpleaseringpleasering!!!
grin.gif
Tried to get some nice photos last night as I was going to do a blog for her but she wasn't being co-operative...

This wasn't too bad but she wouldn't stand for long without resting legs...
060607picture1.jpg

But head shot, ears forward - noooooo... wanted to go to sleep and be left alone...
060607picture2.jpg

Grumpy madam!

Bounty

www.freewebs.com
I'm tempted to do a blog to... but know I won't get around to it, and even if I do then it'll barely get updated - I'm rubbish at things like that!
blush.gif

She's looking lovely by the way!
grin.gif