Tilly's Top 5 games with a wheelbarrow

Ginn

Visit site
1. Climb into the wheel barrow with both front feet (and if its full try and get a back one in too!)

2. Whenever mummy turns her back take front foot and use it to empty the wheelbarrow by scraping poo back out and onto the floor.

3. Jump it!! Yes it could be easier to go around it but its more fun to go over!

4. Flip it! Hehe! Mummy really hates this one!

5. Chew it and scratch legs on it. There's just something about metal which helps with that itch!

Why can't I have a normal horse!!
confused.gif
Its getting rediculous now and yet she has toys for the field which just don't seem to have the same entertainment value!

Super_Kat

www.myspace.com
It's like a kid when you buy them something like a massive toy and they find the box it came in much more entertaining........Simple is fun
grin.gif
tongue.gif

pixie

Visit site
lol, my pony once got into the barn whilst my father was working and decided to try and stand on his huge metal chest toolbox, crushing it completely
crazy.gif
She wasn't a very popular pony after that, lol, so a chain was put up at the barn door, which she would stand at whenever anyone was in the barn
smile.gif

RachelB

Visit site
We have one who, whenever a barrow is left outside his stable and the door is open (chain across), grabs it and tips it towards him, and then chucks it away and flips it across the yard. He tips it towards him first for maximum effect. Really quite amusing (until YO arrives, fuming!)
Oh, and don't forget, another fun game is to hide the Jack Russell's tennis ball in the barrow, and watch as the blasted dog jumps up and begins to dig.....!!!

vivhewe

Visit site
LOL! Dan was doing that the other night when I was poo picking the field. He waits until I turn around and then turns the bloody thing upside down!
mad.gif

He jumps the wheelbarrow too, but seeing as I don't have any jump wings he has to!
smile.gif