Tin dog food without wheat please

indie999

Visit site
My dog doesnt have dried food. But the vet has suggested a wheat free diet. I can find dried food but no ie tins like chappie etc. Any idea which brand please...I could always soak dried food if need be. Thank you

Bestdogdash

Visit site
Applaws do a wet dog food that is entirely grain free, only human grade meat and veg.

I had a dog who had allergies and needed a grain free diet and I used Applaws for her and had fab result. I have only used the dry food, but they do do wet food too.

indie999

Visit site
Thanks I thought my itchy spaniel had mites or mange but apparently not! Told probably allergy so thanks.

paisley

Visit site
Wainrights trays? They do have some rice in though. But Pets at Home do a wet food from their Fishmongers range, which is just salmon or trout based for sensitve diets

indie999

Visit site
Butchers tripe mix is wheat gluten free. Nature Diet and Nature's Harvest trays are wheat gluten free too.

oh I think I have butchers tripe mix (but I give him lots of other cheap tin food ie tesco etc so its not always the same). Thank you I hope so as that will mean no hunting around. Cheers everyone. My vet told me it will take 6 weeks to notice a difference.

indie999

Visit site
I hadnt realised the Butchers range had gluten free etc so thats great and easy to pick up in supermarket. So he can stick to that then.