Tiny bumps/scabs on face

Madam_max

Visit site
My bloody horse has come in today with loads of tiny lumps under the skin, they feel a bit scabby. She has also a little strip of hair missing. This has happened overnight. She has been in some longer grass, so I am guessing it's from there. Any ideas what I can out on it. I have a flippin show on Sunday and she's removed a srip of hair!!!

Madam_max

Visit site
Prob, what I will do
grin.gif

seabiscuit

Visit site
I wonder if she has a sugar/cereal intolerance??sometimes causes funny skin reactions. Might explain her wierd behaviour this summer???
Could just be some simple fly bites though..

omrl

Visit site
My horse came in with that. Got some E45 to put on and worked really well. If you havent got some of that try sudocream that also works well

Boxers

Visit site
Read somewhere that Sudocrem is a 'banned substance'. There's something in it that shows up in blood tests and has led to horses not being able to compete - who'd have thought it?!

pocket

Visit site
Ralphs got a scabby head/nose I think its because he buries his head in nettles all day and then itches due to nettle rash
confused.gif

I used sudo cream, not heard that its banned, if its ok for a babies bum, I'm sure its ok for a ned
grin.gif