TLC

SilverSkye

Visit site
Yes when i had my TB used to use it instead of oil gave him a really nice shine to his coat and stopped the niggly cough he used to get when stabled over the winter, would love to feed it to my mare but she just wont eat it completely stops eating her feed if i add even a tiny bit.

SilverSkye

Visit site
think i used to pay about the same £9.99 for 5 litres just used to buy mine at the local feed merchants is strange stuff as is really thick black liquid think if i remember rightly its soya oil based with bits and bobs added to help hoofs, breathing, coat, digestion. Is good value for money although i dont think i probably fed the reccomended amount i bought the pump thing and just gave him 2 squirts every night, still helped his breathing and made him shiny which is the reason i bought it.

allijudd

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
stopped the niggly cough he used to get when stabled over the winter, would love to feed it to my mare but she just wont eat it completely stops eating her feed if i add even a tiny bit.

[/ QUOTE ]

romes gets a cough when hes stabled at first and we feed echincea herbs which sorts all the niggly things out and his coat shines..(well not at the moemnt he is covered in dirt)