To buy or not to buy....

regalrendezvous

Visit site
Hey, this wonderful horse i know has come up for sale. He is beautiful to look at, FANTASTIC temperment, jumps like a trooper and really quiet.
I already have a horse (Regal) but now i have the time for a second. Am i being silly to want another one. I am curently in the process of getting another job.
He is not that expensive either and he is a REALLY good quality horse. I really want to buy him but i don't know if it is a wise idea....

I don't have my own property yet...we are looking to buy one in the new year. But if i wait until then he will have been sold.

Would you just go ahead and buy him....or wait

Super_Kat

www.myspace.com
if it's what you want and you can afford /have the time to keep him then why not
laugh.gif

Happytohack

Visit site
perfect horses don't come up for sale very often, so if you have the time & money - go for it! If you don't, you will kick yourself. Post some piccies when you have bought him please!
smile.gif

Toby_Zaphod

Visit site
If yourt finances can run to it & you can still afford to live, then why not go for it. IUf there are any doubts in the back of your mind regarding financing then don't.......Over to You
smile.gif

samp

Visit site
If you have the time and the finances then i'd do it. I did the same thing last year and ended up selling my old horse as I wanted to concentrate on the new one

WelshRareBit

Visit site
Silly question! You say you have the time and money - well what else do you need to know?! Get him quick before someone else snaps him up..
pics too plz!!xxx

amandaco2

Visit site
if you have time and money why not?be sure yu have both though-otherwise you maybe stuck trying to sell him and have a finacial drain on you.make sure he is the one to-vet him out before purchase.