To ride or not to ride?

how many pages do you like to have on your topic until you are satisfied?

• Total voters

ladylisa

Visit site
i would ride if i had a school to ride in... but i only have a wet slippy field or the roads which is silly as my horse freeks out when i car goes through a puddle. better to be safe than sorry.

riotgirl

Visit site
Nope. Not to do with me getting wet though, more the state of the field. It'll be too dark to ride on the roadswhen I get back form work and the field is very water logged. Being as I rent it off next door, I try not to damage it too much so early on!

Helga1980

Visit site
If it's this bad after work (driving horizontal rain here), I won't be riding. Nothing to do with me getting wet or surface, purely that M hates the rain and I'd never get any constructive work out of him.

I may lunge him between showers for 15 minutes though.

Lill

Visit site
Going to say yes purely because i rode in the rain last night! Although it did stop raining after about 15 mins!!

samp

Visit site
depends on your horses reaction to rain and I would only ride in a school - too dangerous on the roads and fields would not appreciate being churned up

Tempi

Visit site
il be riding, but only because we've got an all weather school, otherwise i wouldnt. If the rain is really heavy i wont either. Shal also ride in my old saddle as dont want to get my nice one wet!!

CSYMolly

community.webshots.com
I am hoping to ride tonight as she only went on walker last night but if it is tipping down she'll go back on the walker its going to be nice on the weekend, will make up for it then.

Sal_E

Visit site
I always ride in the rain (in the manege). I have waterproof full chaps, waterproof coat & horse has numerous waterproof exercise sheets of various thicknesses. It oured down throughout the whole of our lesson last night! You just need to be dressed for it!