to set the record straight:

L

lilym

following other post i would like to point out the following as someone has gor their knickers in a twist over certain facts:

1) i left the yard these people run as i was fed up of having my hay and feed taken and fed up of being told it was cruel to ride my horse, and the grazing and turnout was rubbish.

2) i have had NO contact with these people or been anywhere near old yard since just after xmas

3) owner of pony rang me in tears to ask if she could use my trailer to collect it as she was disgusted at the state pony had gotten into, she has just got back from a holiday after college and dropped by to visit pony.

4) i have posted on here as i am so angry, they have had every chance to come on and defend themselves as i told them what i was doing when i went to collect paperwork they refused to hand to friend (got that now!)

5) have you had a go at H&H yet for putting news of 2 cruelty cases in the magazine, thought you may want to defend the poor ignorant owners!

6) they are not the sort of people to take advice on board, like when they completly ignores vets advice regarding lame pony.........

JAK

Visit site
There really is no need for an explaination here, you know.......!
frown.gif

Smile...breathe....count to ten....hit 'ignore user' button! xxx

G1day

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
lilym you shouldnt have to answer to these people like this. We all know how upset you are over this horse. Just ignore user!

[/ QUOTE ]

I assume you are referring to me?

I'm sorry, i have already explained in your other post that i had read the info incorrectly and didn't realise that it was you, lilym that had changed yard.

Please don't ignore me, i have as much good advice as the next person on here..... If you didn't get so worked up so easily. but i came on here, and your post was the first i came across and you just sounded SO angry, it's just not a good first impression for new users. There are many horsy people all over the world.... We Brits don't like the way foreigners treat their horses, you know the ones..work the nags from dawn to dusk, stand them in the mid day heat no water, no food, until they drop... but they can't help it, it's a poor country, if didn't work they'd starve...

And in this country... there are people who don't think twice to beat a horse up with a stick coz it wouldn't go over that jump, and there are people who work with the horse without the use of the stick and use more natural methods such as join-up, and each group think the other is wrong? Why? someone on here has already slagged off Kelly Marks...Why? What is she doing wrong...or right?