Today’s quiz (for those of you with nothing better to do) ?

Gusbear

Was Richmond, Surrey now a mountain forest in Oz.
Visit site
I’ve recently joined a new team at work and in order to help build a team bond (read that as f***ing around in between taking calls to pass the time), our crazy but very lovely team manager has decided to do a question of the day, every day
So here goes
When you get dressed do you
A: put socks on both feet then your shoes
Or
B: put on one sock and a shoe, then the other sock and a shoe?
If you chose B, do you tend to your left foot first or the right, or are you indifferent?

My answer is B, plus I MUST to tend to my left foot first. If I attempt to do option A, or for Option B, start with my right foot, I get myself in a complete muddle.

So, any takers for today’s quiz?

windand rain

Visit site
Socks first left foot first and shoes before leaving the house I am right handed but use my left hand for most things.
Another daft question when picking a cup up do you use your right or left hand automatically I pick everything up with my left hand

Peglo

Visit site
Am I the only one who has freezing feet and wears socks to bed?
(I shower at night time so they are clean!!!)
Most of my socks are right and left ones so whichever sock I pick up first goes on.

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
Shoes are by the front door across a very cold floor, so always socks first. I try to alternate legs as I use sock putting on as a pilates exercise ?

Looking forward to tomorrow's question ?

Cortez

Tough but Fair
Visit site
Really had to think about this - Option B: left sock and shoe first, then right sock and shoe (trousers first of course). I’m right handed. Next question please!

Annagain

Visit site
Socks first as shoes are downstairs. The only time I go sock, shoe; sock shoe is at the gym / swimming pool where the floor might be wet. I don't think I do one particular foot before the other, it's just whichever one is most accessible when I start!

[153312]

Visit site
Most of my socks are right and left ones so whichever sock I pick up first goes on.
No I do this. Means more laundry though but I'm a really cold person so I can't sleep if I don't ?

DressageCob

Visit site
Socks first, in no particular order.
Then shoes as I'm leaving the house, again in no particular order.

I have my rituals with other things but not with footwear ?

poiuytrewq

Visit site
Absolutely no idea which side go’s on first! ?‍♀️ I’ll have to take note next time (but will it then be a fair trial as I may subconsciously influence the decision?)
Shoes/wellies at the door on my way out. Again no idea if one before the other though.

Sprogladite01

Visit site
Both socks first then shoes. Right sock on first always now I think about it. And always the right shoe that comes off first too! Lol.

SOS

Visit site
Definitely both socks… normally before trousers so they fit more smoothly! Unless I’m riding then socks on top of breeches etc. then shoes just before leaving the house.

I do not like putting on socks after jeans generally. I’d rather take the jeans off, socks on then jeans back on!

SEL

Visit site
Always socks first because I have cold feet but I do have a pair of ugg type boots I wear indoors so now you've got me thinking....

Definitely right sock, left sock, right boot, left boot. When the indoor boots come off ready for outdoor stuff then left boot off first then right boot.

?

Unicorn

Visit site
Really had to think about this - Option B: left sock and shoe first, then right sock and shoe (trousers first of course). I’m right handed. Next question please!

Definitely trousers first. The one time I forgot this I was outside and halfway to the car before I wondered why it felt breezy round my legs! Had socks and shoes on, but no trousers.

But to answer the question...socks, right one first. shoes only go on as I leave the house.

stangs

Visit site
Socks (or tights) while getting dressed. When I go out, shoes go on left first. I'm left-handed, but, regardless, left to right seems more natural to me. After all, everyone here is used to reading left to right.

millikins

Visit site
Socks first, usually left first but not always. If I'm putting boots on it's always left first going on, right first coming off but I suspect that's learned, I broke my left leg very badly decades ago but it's slightly shorter and right side is stronger.
Your question gusbear is the only time I've ever even considered the matter :)

Surbie

Visit site

In winter I have bed socks, you're not alone!

Both socks on first, right sock first. Shoes are by the door, and it's always left shoe first.

How very random. :D