Todays Hack..

Midlifecrisis

Visit site
Earlier I typed an entertaining description of my hack out this morning with two friends...it sent itself off into the ether and never turned up here so..now you get the short and boring version...day was supposed to be nice...as soon as we left yard the wind picked up and then waves of hail and rain swomped us ...ponies turned bums to wind and we jogged back...encountering scary tractor with hedge flail and although tractor wasn't moving the flails were and my poor mare tried really really hard not to dash by but she saw the silvery teeth flash as the flail turned and I could almost hear her thinking as her head got higher and higher and her legs went faster and faster...I can do it...I can do it...I can....noooo I cant...ruuunn.. She set her companions off too and there was a small episode of rodeo before we settled and walked into the yard. I would've come off but my lower half was so wet I was suctioned into the saddle! Hope others had a better morning..I ll try again tomorrow!

Meowy Catkin

Meow!
Visit site
What a pain that the forum lost the long version of you report. The short version certainly makes it sound exciting though. ;) :D Wishing you lots of luck for tomorrow.

Midlifecrisis

Visit site
Faracat the original turned up after this post showed up..perhaps I am too impatient for things to appear. Today sadly has been more of the same cold wet weather so I am hopeful tomorrow will actually be as the met office predict...cold and dry and sunny.