Toggie Canyons Rubbing?

teamsarazara

Visit site
Ive only had these boots on 3 times and i understand they wrinkle at the ankle but on one foot its almost folding in at the back and mega rubbing! I put a pair of welly warmers on just incase its because there was too much room but its still doing it. Anyone elses do this?

stencilface

High upon a hillside
Visit site
Mine do this, but I'm hoping its a phase and it'll pass, otherwise I'll be buying shares in a company that sells blister plasters ;)

AprilBlossom

Visit site
If the inside folds down when you put them on why don't you wiggle it back up with your heel? That's what I did and mine are over 2yrs old now and going strong - the crease where they dropped is well ingrained now and they are the comfiest boots I've ever owned! Keep on with them, in any case you should NEVER let a pair of shoes beat you (I used to wear a lot of beautiful but feet-bleeding-inducing heels lol)

DougalJ

Visit site
Yes mine rubbed for a little while but grit your teeth through the pain and they will come good! Had mine 18 months now and they are just starting to go with the front lip of the sole coming away but they have had heavy industrial use! I would love a pair of Tuffa's next...just need to accumulate some more pennies!

Sussexbythesea

Visit site
We had this conversation at the yard tonight as one girl had bought a pair at Olympia and after taking her dog for a walk had a very nasty deep blister on her left heel.

Sounds like it could be a manufacturing fault.