Pictures Too flooffy for the judge but beautifully behaved

The Fuzzy Furry

Getting old disgracefully
Visit site
cotton wool foal coat isnt out so he said she was too much like a powder puff

Obviously a judge to avoid in the future as a, they cannot see a pony properly and b, they suffer from foot in mouth problems.

A good judge will see through excess coat, they judge all year round, not just in summer months. A good judge wont drop themselves in it and look an idiot by saying the above! Better to say nothing at all except well done or thank you for coming.....

Visit site
What on earth is that judge going on about - it's like a super model can't model anymore after wearing a long coat once. That pony is absolutely beautiful! <3

CMcC

Visit site
I agree with the judge, I don't think you'll ever make him into a decent showing pony, so you'd better send him down to me, I'll take him off your hands for you, completely self-less of me I know 🤣🤣

He's gorgeous and TFF is absolutely right, what an idiot of a judge!

No, JB wouldn’t want you to put yourself out I think I should take the pony on!

pistolpete

Visit site
Showing can be tedious. You came home with the very best most beautiful highland filly. Well behaved too. She’s a star.

windand rain

Visit site
Showing can be tedious. You came home with the very best most beautiful highland filly. Well behaved too. She’s a star.
Absolutely she has never put a hoof out of place She loaded first time, travelled very well alongside the welshie who usually hates her, behaved impeccably all day even got run over a few times by out of control ridden horse and still didn't bat an eye just stepped out of the way when asked. Loaded first time to come home and behaved while unloading at home. Her only small blip was running backwards off the trailer before we were quite ready for it when she arrived at the venue now we know she may we can prevent it. Breach bar is a bit high. I absolutely adore her she has a lot of spirit but a marvellous temperament. She has learned everything really well and it seems to stick what more could you ask of a 11 month old baby. County show next week which no doubt she will also be a bit fluffy for but great experience then a bigger one in June then a few months off to chill and be a pony. It's a shame the local county shows come so soon but hey ho there is always next year We only do local as we don't like travelling them too far while so young

Dave's Mam

Visit site
Plonker judge, they are supposed to be able to see beyond a woolly winter coat, or a silky foal coat. GORGEOUS pony. I'm a bit of a fan of the floof.

BOWS28

Visit site
She is just gorgeous! Although, can i recommend a Groomi. My girl is looking fantastic after a couple of grooming sessions with the Groomi!!

spookypony

Visit site
How utterly weird! A floofy filly should be floofy! And she looks to have a gorgeous walk, from that photo...I'm so grateful my mare had lots of showing experience as a youngster: she is generally very calm about new venues, lots of people and horses about, and lovely to handle (most of the time). So I think you're doing exactly the right thing! Love a pretty Highland. They always seem so beautifully proportioned, with those shapely intelligent wiiiiide heads!