Too good to be true....?

dwi

Visit site
Has anyone bought any of these mats from ebay? They seem to have good feedback but general opinion at my yard is that nothing that cheap could be any good as they paid £45 each for their mats when they bought them in bulk.

Mat 1

Mat 2

AliJo

Visit site
I e-mailed the company for mat 2 about delivery cost and found it would cost £40 to deliver 4 mats so I didn't bother ordering any. Sounds like a good buy otherwise.

TequilaMist

Visit site
Might be good deal.They may just be going straight to manufacturer.I did this more than a few yrs ago when other half used to work in a place that produced rubber items for oil industry.He got number for manufacturer,we contacted them and was told ribbed horse mats with urine channels for 12 x 12 would cost £30-£40 only catch you needed to order £500 worth for free delivery which did consider as thought would easily shift them but didn't have any storage facilities

fairyclare

Visit site
hi, have just had a job lot of mats delivered to our yard (same as picture of mat 2) the mats were £28 each with a delivery charge of £40 but as we ordered over £1000 worth of mats the guy dropped the £40 and delivered them free.
We have had the mats in every stable door way, some are over 3yrs old and showing very little signs of wear, couple of us deecided to invest in mats to cover the floor wall to wall.
The average 12x12 stable takes 6 mats and when u add up the bedding costs they pretty much pay 4 themselves in a year, and comfier for the neddies!
As long as the mats are 18mm thick they will be fine for equine use.
If u want this guys name/number then pm me, i'd recommend him.
Hope this helps x

ru-fi-do

Visit site
I've had these mat's i'm really pleased with them(picture 1). My friend also had them and prefered them to the dotty ones. We ordered 14 mats and the delivery was about £3 per mat next day delivery, we are based Risley, Derbyshire.
I would buy more, hope this helps.
smile.gif

piebaldsparkle

Visit site
Mat 2 looks like the ones I brought for £40 from tackshop, it depends what the delivery cost are going to be. If they are the same as mine bewarned they are very heavy, great once down, but don't think I could ever bear to move stables, and as for lifting/cleaning under then, forget it.