Too many horses!!!! Any experienced riders near Warwick??

RachelMcTimoney

www.mctimoney4animals.com
My first winter with three horses and I am knackered! I literally spend all my time there and having to get up at 5.30!!!!

I have a gorgeous black mare 16Hh SecDxTB who hates going out in the winter so is in most of the day as it is dark so early i am struggling to ride them before dark, is there anyone near Warwick/Leamington that would like to do some light hacking out with me (she is not good to hack alone!)? She is a typical yampy SecD but never bucks/rears but needs v experienced kind rider. Very very affectionate and excellent to groom/handle etc.

All off-road riding, menege up the lane. She is v well schooled and v gd SJer but just in light work at the moment, possibility of more for right rider!

PM me!

DSC_0106.jpg

JadeWisc

Visit site
No, not advertising as far as I am concerned either. Many people in her area may appreciate the offer to ride with her for the winter.
Good luck, I am obviously too far away
grin.gif
wink.gif

pagancluf

Visit site
She is stunning! Poor you - I am struggling with 2 horses... Its easy when they are out - but having to ride and muck out etc?!?! - do you ever see your other half?!