Too small?

Pennythetank

Visit site
Hi all! First time poster here but long time forum reader. Apologises since I know that this type of question is done to death but anyway...
I'm 5foot 4inches but rather leggy if you get me and weigh roughly 9stone. I've been horse hunting for a while with no luck but today saw a horse i really like. Only thing is the mare is only 15hh and rather lightweight (tb type) so I was wondering if I'd look too big/rather silly on her? The size doesn't bother me as I ride everything from 13h - 17h (schooling/work)but anything smaller than 15.2 is generally stocky and as it would be my own horse I'd rather if I didn't look like I was outgrown/ schooling her if you get me?
Thanks for listening to my ramble and if anyone has pictures of taller people on small horses that they'd like to share they would be greatly appreciated!
Pennythetank xx
ETA: I realise I'm probably just being an idiot but as its the first horse I'm buying on my own (parents aren't helping me out money wise for it) I want to get it right!

springtime1331

Visit site
I'm your sort of size and weight with long legs for my height. I would probably find a 15hh fine TB to short in the body to take up my legs. If they were deep chested and wider it would be fine.

showpony

Visit site
No defo not too small! I'm same height , just a bit lighter and my second horse well 14.2 has no issues carrying me and I will also be riding my daughters new 12.2 from time to time lol.