Took new horse to show today

Kelly1982

Visit site
Sorry in advance evryone for this really self indulgent post but i just had to tell everyone.

After all my troubles lately with my stressy mare i decided to take her to her first show. Didn't know whether i had a death wish or was being just plain stupid but thought 'what the hell, gotta do it sometime'.

Decided to just enter her in the open just to see how she went and if we messed up the we messed up no big deal as it was her first show.

Jumps were up to height and quite a few people were getting eliminated not to mention my mare also done a rodeoing act across the field just before it was my turn so i was really nervous.

Anyway i dont know why i was so worried, we had 1 knocl in the jump off and came 3rd
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

I was so chuffed with her and quite a few people came up to me afterwards and said how lovely she was and that i rode her really well. That was such a good feeling as i didn't even know these people and i always worry about how cr*p i am.

Anyway sorry to bore everyone but i am just so happy i had to share
grin.gif
grin.gif

Kelly1982

Visit site
I think i am mad LOL

I was really nervous this morning and kept debating whether to back out or not but i put my entries in and thought 'oh well, no backing out now' haha