Top day - PaganCloughie and Icestationzebra - thanks

SSM

Visit site
Says it all - ISZ brought her beautiful Jemima over, dumped OH with my OH (they went off flying) and we went off and met PC and had a top hack - down to the river Trent, (quick 1/2 at a pub) then along the river bank, then through some fords (yes the Donkey loves water
grin.gif
) and then back home - fantastic company, horses and weather - will post some pics tomorrow.

Left a very tired but happy donkey munching on her hay - she did get renamed RedRum when a van came up her bum, and then as she thought about bolting tried to overtake her
mad.gif

So thanks, need another HHO hack soon!!!!!!!!

BBs

Visit site
Ahh sounds like a lovely day
smile.gif

Naww poor SD - glad to hear shes now settled eating her hay
smile.gif

Twas such fantastic weather today
grin.gif
what a lovely idea, stopping at the pub
wink.gif
did you have a packet of crisp with that love
wink.gif

icestationzebra

Visit site
Thanks P! Had a fabulous time and OH absolutely loved his trip up in the sky. PM me your OH's email address so he can share his video clips of the mustang....
We were so lucky with the weather and the riding was fab. Jemima was very tired when we got home and had obviously had a good nights sleep judging by the bedding all over her face this morning.
I can vouch for the fact that StinkerStonker is in fact a Cleveland Bay version of Red Rum. She overtook us twice on Sun - once cantering across a field of sheep and secondly along the road
blush.gif
due to incredibly stupid white van man!
Thanks again - lets do it again. Nice to meet you too PC!