Top Spec calmer

willhegofirst

Visit site
Has anyone used Top Spec Calmer? At the moment I just give him Magnitude, but he is a stress head and has not as yet been in overnight at his new yard, we have been there for five months and he can still get stressed when brought in to his box. He will be in at night sometime soon, depending on the weather and just want something to hopefully make home more relaxed overnight. The Top spec calmer has several ingredients in it to calm them, or can anyone recomend another, I know all horses respond differently.
Thanks

Squidge90

Visit site
I've just put my 4yo on the Blue Chip super concentrated calmer - and I am so impressed with it so far. I don't know how much of a difference all these different types of calmers actually make, but so far there is a genuine difference in my boy which several people have commented on (not that he was ever a nightmare I hasten to add, just a bit stressy at times)

liz4949

Visit site
As you say it's a bit of trial and error for each horse but I got good results with Top Spec calmer on my old tb. It definitely helped him cope with anxiety better.