Top Spec Senior or Bule Chip Dynamic?

Bugly

Visit site
I need a bit of help: My boy's feet have gone really weak and flaky this summer thanks to the constant wet. He is also 17 now and he's just starting to get a bit stiff. So I would like to start giving him a hoof supplement and a joint supplement and was looking at Top Spec Senior or Blue Chip Dynamic to help both issues. He'll be hunting this winter so he'll need the extra top up anyway.

I was wondering what your experiences are of these products, which one you think I should go for- or should I go for separate supplements?

Helga1980

Visit site
Never used blue chip but considered TS senior.

I went with the original in the end as senior has lower level of Biotin and associate foot stuff (maintenance rather than theraputic
confused.gif
) and improved feet was one of the things I was looking for so it might be worth double checking the levels in both if it's one of the aspects you are specifically looking for.

Dirtymare

Visit site
I have just started to feed my mare Top Spec Senior with Dodson and Horrell Safe and Sound with a handfull of pasture mix. The Top Spec Senior gives all the Glocasamine etc needed for joints and ligaments, and the Safe and Sound give all the Biotin etc for her feet (at least this was my theory). The Mix was to give a little bit of oommph!!
She is looking quite good on it I have to say.
grin.gif

BFG

Visit site
Blue chip dynamic is really good my mare is stiff if she doesn’t have it. It makes a real difference to the way she moves.