TopSpec Ulsakind

mavandkaz

Visit site
I use it. Put my boy on it about this time last year when he had a slightly iffy tummy. He was also showing signs of ulcers (getting girthy and not wanting to be groomed) it seemed to make a difference and he certainly went through winter much better than the previous year topline/condition wise. I have now also put him on Saracens re-leve, which again is supposed to be good for those with sensitive tummies without having to worry about feeding too much energy

Scarlett

Visit site
I used them last year, they were ok. The horses guts seemed no better or worse on them, they were absolutely wild though. Far too much energy and out of character (3 horses I have owned for several years and kept at this yard for the last 3) for the situation. They did help keep weight on but I was feeding a lot. I did 3 or 4 months before going to grass nuts as they are cheaper per bag and required to feed less to maintain weight.

I have recently started Dodson and Horrell ERS pellets and they are fantastic. Happy horses with energy and holding weight, plus, iirc, they are gut friendly too.