tough as old boota

LittleRooketRider

Visit site
Does anybody know where I can get a decent pair long riding boots that won't require emptying my "savings" account (again)? Ideally somewhere with a variety of sizing or somewhere that does custom made?

the problem is I have size 3 (approx.) feet and quite short and narrow legs...they never seem to fit standard sizes ie. one size I cannot get on but the next size up are far too big??

thanks in advance all help appreciated :)

Tikimouse

Visit site
I had to get kiddies ariat bromonts, as I'm the same as you. They cost me £150 - more than I wanted to spend but I compare them to the adult price to make me feel better!

mandyroberts

Visit site
Children's boots - try them on somewhere full price and then watch for them in a sale. The Bromont are lovely bbots but it depends if you want everyday boots or for shows - they are too nice for everyday

turnbuckle

Visit site
If you are looking for fully bespoke, I have found a place in Hungary - you measure yourself (or I guess you could do a weekend break!) - about £350. Steep, but way cheaper than having a pair made in the UK.

Quality is good without being mindblowing, if that makes sense. Pm for details if interested.