TOWERLANDS

squid35

Visit site
I was hoping to go to towerlands through the winter but when looking on their site it seems they do not have BSJA at the weekend?

Have i totally missed something or is this correct??

Rambo

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I was hoping to go to towerlands through the winter but when looking on their site it seems they do not have BSJA at the weekend?

Have i totally missed something or is this correct??

[/ QUOTE ]

They do have BSJA at weekends although I think there is more during the week. There is a also CSI in Novemeber lol!

Check the BSJA website as it's usually got more shows on it than they have on their own site
shocked.gif

Rambo

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
looks like i managed to miss all of that info along the line, hee hee

monday morning syndrome!

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

In fairness to you, their website doesn't state a 3 day show...it says Senior BSJA 13th Oct. It's only when you open the schedule you see it's actually a 3 day show
smile.gif

cdh1

Visit site
iv found that problem with the towerlands website, quite a few shows are not on there regarding to what the bsja site say they are holding; for example; there should be a 90 Amateur 2nd round but there is no sign of a schedule on there for it. also does anyone no how to go about getting invited to jump in the amateur classes at the CSI show??

Rambo

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
also does anyone no how to go about getting invited to jump in the amateur classes at the CSI show??

[/ QUOTE ]

You need to send them an email detailing the sort of level you are competing at now, and saying you want to beconsidered for the Am classes at the CSI2*
smile.gif

I think the Am classes will be between 1.10m and 1.25m in the first rounds according to the schedule...

juliehannah58

Visit site
Hiya

My friend works at towerlands, she told me to email Towerlands stating recent form and ability and state the fact you would like to compete, then they will send out invitations to those who look to have the best form etc.
smile.gif