Towing vehicle suggestions please!

Dumbo

Visit site
Fed up of having to rely on transport and so looking to buy a vehicle and trailer.
To pull a single trailer and 16hh horse.
Open to car or 4x4 suggestions. It will be my only vehicle so must be reliable and reasonably inexpensive to run as 4x4's go!

ROG

Visit site
Is this for B licence towing ? - if yes are you aware of the B towing rules and e=what you need to do to comply ? - post number 2000 in the first link in my signature below has that info

Check out the last link in my signature below to see what other members are towing with

MissJessica

Visit site
Following with interest.
Within my budget for newish, reliable, fuel/tax efficient vehicle I can only afford something that can tow 2000kg & many people are saying this isn't enough. Even though my trailer & horse would be below the weight of 2000kg there have been comments that it'll kill the car!
Arghhhhhh!

ROG

Visit site
Following with interest.
Within my budget for newish, reliable, fuel/tax efficient vehicle I can only afford something that can tow 2000kg & many people are saying this isn't enough. Even though my trailer & horse would be below the weight of 2000kg there have been comments that it'll kill the car!
Arghhhhhh!
The vehicle towing limits are set by manufacturer to cope safely etc so I fail to see why those comments should arise