Town Farm Bridleway Association - Little Missenden, Bucks

EnduroRider

Visit site
Does anyone know anything about the above?

I rode a bridleway from Little Missenden to Holmer GReen for the first time today and leading off the bridleway there are tracks marked with the above.

It looks like some sort of permissive route but no details are given as to how to get permission to use. I've tried searching Google but have not found anything at all.

Any help appreciated...

dizzyf

Visit site
There is a public bridleway from Little Missenden to holmer Green (up th hill through a narrow path, then into the woods)
Town Farm own all the crop fields, running alongside Deep Mill Lane, down to the A413, all the way along until the road from Little Missenden to Holmer Green. We used to ride there all the time when we were at Affricks. YOu are meant to pay £8 a month (a few years ago), and they give you a saddle tag, but I didn't know anyone who paid in the 5 years we used it!!

Towm Farm is in Little Missenden, & I think there are details on the web somewhere. If not, I can find details for you if you like from friends at Africks.

Katd66

Visit site
There is a public bridleway from Little Missenden to holmer Green (up th hill through a narrow path, then into the woods)
Town Farm own all the crop fields, running alongside Deep Mill Lane, down to the A413, all the way along until the road from Little Missenden to Holmer Green. We used to ride there all the time when we were at Affricks. YOu are meant to pay £8 a month (a few years ago), and they give you a saddle tag, but I didn't know anyone who paid in the 5 years we used it!!

Towm Farm is in Little Missenden, & I think there are details on the web somewhere. If not, I can find details for you if you like from friends at Africks.

Hi Dizzy F - were you in the top or bottom yard at Afficks when you were there? I was at Affricks top yard about 5ish years ago!