Trace Prince Valluga 15.3 chestnut TB

FindBenny

New User
Visit site
Hi everyone,
I am trying to find any info on my old horse, Benny. He was born 17/03/2003 and raced at Leicester in 2005 as Prince Valluga ( came in last so this was his one and only race). I bought him from a lady in Beccles in 2006. Unfortunately we had to part ways in 2012 as I was no longer financially able to care for him. I decided that he deserved a knowledgable home and to gave him to a lady called Danielle Dickson (on the recommendation of a family member), who competes SJ successfully, under the agreement he would not be quickly sold on (receiving money for him was not important as long as he would have been cared for). However, a few months later I saw him advertised for sale and was unable to make contact with Danielle.
He was and still is very dear to me and to this day I haven't been able to find out where he has ended up and if he is okay so if anyone could help out it would be greatly appreciated.
When sold, he had a crack down the rear hoof ( near side if I remember correctly) two white socks on his rear legs. I do have pictures but can't work out how to attach them!

Thankyou

FindBenny

New User
Visit site
http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/l613/lucymullender/Mobile Uploads/image_zpsqg3lsu2a.png

image_zpsqg3lsu2a.png

image_zpsvlqtwyzm.png.html

Do have more pictures but won't let me add presently

FindBenny

New User
Visit site
Thanks! I had been looking for her on FB but don't have a profile so wasn't having much luck! Will have to make one now and see if I can get hold of her :)

sirius1

New User
Visit site
hi i know this is 18 months after you placed this request but ive only just joined h n h - I have Benny! he has been with me 3 years now - he is my soulmate Im slightly disabled and i have retained him to work from the voice would you like a photo