Tracing Breeding of my Hanoverian x TB

Tinkle

Visit site
Some of you may recognise all this from Equine World if you use the forum there - apologies if I'm repeating and also if I haven't posted this in the right section.

As the title probably suggests I'm trying to find some info about the breeding of my mare Bianca. She's a 16yr old black Hanoverian x TB mare by Country Blue Monarch, out of a mare called Tequila. She was born in May 1990.

Blue Monarch was registered with the British Horse Database and was bred by Mr and Mrs B Wrigley (who owned him at the time my mare's dam was covered as that is the name on the covering certificate). He stood at stud for them at Musty Haulgh Farm, Briercliffe, Burnley, Lancs. But the last known address that I have been given was him standing at Swincliffe Side Farm, Swincliffe Top Hampswaite, North Yorkshire for a Ms H Johnson.

His sire was Stallgott (VII) who stood at the Bold Venture Stud, Staunton, Gloucs. His dam was called My Blue Girl and was apparently registered with the Non-Thoroughbred Register.

As regards Tequila I have been told there is no known breeding for her. There was a gelding called Bluebeat(Hugo) born in 1992 out of Tequila, by Blue Monarch which would be my mare's full brother. Apparently Tequila's owner was called Julie Jones.

Just wondered if anyone could help me any further with this. Anyone know anything about the Non-Thoroughbred Register? I'm considering breeding from my mare at some point (hopefully put her to Hanoverian stallion and keep the foal myself) and it would be useful to know a little more about her breeding.

Any info much appreciated.

Isobel

Tinkle

Visit site
Couple of piccies too...

She's the black one:
BiMonte3cropped.jpg

19aaa348.jpg

DSC01167.jpg

x

Tinkle

Visit site
Yeah I posted on the All Breed Pedigree forum about this which is how I found the info about where Stallgott was at stud etc.

Might try the Hanoverian society. Also got the contact details for Bold Venture Stud and the last known for the Wrigleys.

Isobel

magic104

www.jc-countryside.co.uk
Horse Name
YOF Sex Pedigree

My Blue Girl 1972 F Unknown - 99My Blue Girl

When I used Blue Monarch he was being SJ at Grade A and it would have been about the same time as your mare's dam was covered. It is a long time ago but I will see if I can find the stud card etc for him.

Tinkle

Visit site
Thanks that would be a great help! Any info about either parent is much appreciated - seems to be more about Blue Monarch though.

Presumably then if you used him you bred what would be my mare's half-brother/sister?

Isobel

magic104

www.jc-countryside.co.uk
You will struggle to find anything out about the mare as Blue Girl's pedigree was not reg. I have pm'd you details which should help with finding more out at the societies. My Blue Girl HIS reg was 01211 & her NTR reg 7494. Monarch British Han Horse Reg 0195. These make it easier for the societies to locate the information. My mare was covered May 1990 I cant believe it was that long ago! Best of Luck