Tracing Louise Williams and "Boveno", out of Nordic Doll

wkiwi

Visit site
Looking for info on the offspring of a mare that we have in our yard "Nordic Doll"

Help us track Lexi's 'daughter'....who will now be 5 years old.
Bay mare 148cm.
Registered with SPSS as "BAVENO"
Owner "LOUISE WILLIAMS"
Dam = Nordic Doll, Sire = Bernwode Benedict.
Breeder Caroline Hutley.

Do you know any horsy people called Louise Williams? Or anyone that might have attended the Sports Pony society Studbook grading days last September and might have more info (e.g. county/region)?

We would really like to know how the pony is doing. Her 'mum' is back competing dressage now, and is ace at half-pass and flying changes.

wkiwi

Visit site
Many thanks - I will follow up on that lead.

I can't get a response from Phoenix National Stud, either from their website message page or their facebook page.
So, am assuming this is not the right Louise Williams and am still looking.

:)

Jasperecj

New User
Visit site
I just came across this post and recognised the mares name . I am helping to produce one of her offspring . Alexs' last foal Zippy he is 5 this year and coming along really well showing lots of potential .

wkiwi

Visit site
I just came across this post and recognised the mares name . I am helping to produce one of her offspring . Alexs' last foal Zippy he is 5 this year and coming along really well showing lots of potential .
Hi, great to hear from you. Do you have any photos of Zippy? It would be great to hear how he/she does.
Alex (we now call her Lexi) is still going well and competing dressage. Did Zippy inherit her amazing elevated trot?
Louise Williams responded and Boveno is also going well, although did not grow as much as Louise wanted.
Cheers
Wendy