Tracking down old HOYS photos

Gleeful Imp

Visit site
My coloured cob (siggy below) won at HOYS in 2001 with Lynn Russell - I'd very much like to track down the photos from the event as whilst I've come across piccies of him in magazines and even a book, it would be nice to have a pic of my boy winning with Lynn.

Any ideas????

SJFAN

Visit site
Have you asked her if she has a photo. If she has the photographer's name and contact details should be on the reverse. I can't remember who the official photographer at HOYS was then. Also try ask H & H as they may have a photo in their library and again would have photographer details.

3bh

Visit site
Might be worth posting this question on Horsegossip which is a very showing based site, someone would know!

silvester

Visit site
I think it was Anthony Reynolds then! I recently ordered copies from HOYS 2000 from him and they came through brilliantly, although I think then they traded as something else.

I had to describe my horse and myself as they are old photos and not digital, though, but Lynne Russell is well know to them and if they horse won then thats easy to spot!!!