Trailblazers - Report from Last Night

Heidi1

Visit site
This is my first report, so please be gentle with me.

Went to Hargate for Trailblazer Showjumping, arrived a little early so decided as it was hot would just jump the 75cms, bit small for my girl, but thought it would do us good as not been out much. Anyway Fence 1 to 5 she jumped lovely, really controlled and making a really nice shape over them, fence 6 was a parallel away from the collecting ring with rustic rails, well they blended with the fence behind, so Zara took a stride out to it and jumped massive, we landed a little in a heap and on the wrong leg and knitting with her back legs, turned the corner for the last fence and we were so so wrong, asked for a change which she decide would be just her back legs, so still so wrong anyway went for it, just an upright with black poles and black and red striped fillers, two strides out committed she went for it and then STOPPED
shocked.gif
, this horse never stops, I went up her neck, almost took her bridle off
blush.gif
, oh it was funny afterwards
laugh.gif
, but by god that got me back on my toes, came round second time and she popped it sweetness and like...... so guited, out of 16 horses only 5 went clear. To top it all we didn't get home until 10pm.
crazy.gif

Sorry it's not a very exciting report.

Thankies

Rambo

Visit site
Bad luck....sounds like she just scared herself a bit at the oxer before. It happens, and she'll come out fine next time i'm sure
smile.gif

icestationzebra

Visit site
Thanks for that - I'll take a look.
She'll be fine next time you take out - these little things are soon forgotten!
What are you planning next for her?
Oh - and have you ever been to Newton XC? Questions questions....!
grin.gif