Trailers with living.....

hollyzippo

Visit site
Well have finally decided to get rid of trusty 510 and get something with a day living (hoping will make horrid wet/rain/wind/mud filled events more enjoyable!!).
Seen loads when researching, like the equitrek day trekks (Something like that??) but only really got 4k to spend and dont see many for that. Any body got a sporttrekka? I have a 16,2 and 17 h, both fab travellers so as long as they physically fit should be ok but hoping someone could reassure me they will fit in? They fit in friends ifor 505 so guess its similar dymensions?!
Also looking at the pegasus with living at front or Titan (only seen 2, both on ebay and MILES away!!). Anybody got any experience with any of these lesser known makes?!
Have a land cruiser so weight not too much of a prob but any info or suggestions welcome!

Llwyncwn

Visit site
I loved my peggy, really light to tow, about 3 inches wider than 510. Very large and airy inside and we didnt have any bother loading cos it looked inviting. Didnt have the living in mine but loved trailer. Moved on to lorry now. They are made by Wessex.

BID

Visit site
I have got an equi trek trailer and love it but I find that the after sales service from the manufacturer is not great. Once the item is sold they do not want to know or take responsibility for any problems even though my trailer came with 1 years warranty, also most trailer dealers / servicing companies will not touch them and for most repairs, servicing etc it has to go back to equitrek, which is a 4 hour drive for me!!! This is a shame as the concept of the product is excellent its just the customer service that lets them down.

hussar

Visit site
I've got a Sportstrekka which I love but I think EquiTrek don't make them any more? I would be slightly dubious about fitting 2 large horses in - my 15.3 Arab hasn't much room to spare fore and aft. Both my horses travel very well in the Sportstrekka - I used to have a Rice Richardson which they didn't like.

_daisy_

Visit site
I recently went back to trailers this year and was summing up which one to get . Ive got the ShowTrekka (L) - which fits 2 17.3hhs - absolutely love it. All the horses load/travel well. Never had any problems with it. Its great to tow.

they still make the sports trekka and show trekka - its the day and night trekka they dont make anymore.
I bought my trailer direct from the manufacturers and the service i got was second to non. Lovely guys and nothing but helpful. they even hire trailers out to see if you like them before you buy.
http://www.equitrek.co.uk/index.html