Trailers

Parkranger

Visit site
Myself and another girl are looking at going halves on a trailer. Apparently you can get something now which is inbetween a trailer and a box - ie 2 horses but you drive it rather than tow it (don't laugh, it's been a long time!)

any suggestions?

Must be cheapish, safe and carry 2 x 16.2 easily.......I must admit I'm a bit anti trailers as I get a bit paranoid towing!

Parkranger

Visit site
yes, something like that.......I thought there were newer ones out?

Spoke to Robinsons and they said that they're looking at doing small economical horseboxes, so perhaps have to see what they have.....

Alibear

Visit site
You want one of the enw 3.5 tonne ones like this
DixonHbxSideaug.jpg

They do look rather nice and a few people on here have them.
There are various debates over whether they stay ubnder 3.5 tonne (and therefore legal) if you have two big horses and all the gear on board aswell.

horsegirl

Visit site
That's just cruel!!! Anybody want to give me a nice horsebox so my lovely horse can have a change of scenery? No? Ok then, how about the winning lottery numbers for tomorrow's draw?

lisan

pets.webshots.com
[ QUOTE ]
Nooooooooo,

I am watching this one, I can't afford a new one *sniff*

[/ QUOTE ]

are you looking for a 3.5 tonner?

There is a guy on my yard who converts them in his spare time a damn sight cheaper than any I've seen on ebay! He will do me one for half the price on an L reg Renault Master. PM me if interested, although it does take him a while..........